Friday 3 March 2017

Mum's Birthday card



Here is the card I have made for my Mum for her Birthday
It is not easy to make mum a card because she often pops in and my craft room is in the family room and she nearly spotted the other day when she came round.
I have used a Tatty Twinkles stamp and coloured with copics
I made the mistake of colouring the image then looking for papers and spent ages trying to find papers to go with image.


I also made a box for the card to go in because of all the flowers.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges
Creative Inspirations - Petals and pearls
Cute card Thursday - anything goes

4 comments:

Rene said...

This is absolutely STUNNING! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene

Carol S. said...

Stunning card and an amazing design. Gorgeous colours and pretty flowers. I keep doing that, coluring images first and then wasting hours looking for papers! Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Louise, so adorable!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Juls said...

Just gorgeous!! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...